Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

BUGS EVERYWHERE!

This is the only game i play with so many BUGS! DAMM those bugs are cool ...they spit some sort of nasty phlegm ?! lolz

Nice bugs graphic.

Death by Sword 2 Death by Sword 2

Not Bad

All u need is some good animations and graphics! Make it and I bet u'll get a frontpage.

Caves of Mordor Caves of Mordor

i dunnooo....

Compare to other flash games I played here....i find this NOT really that interesting...maybe because the graphics are kinda cheap...the sounds are annoying...Bugs everywhere! But NOTHING IS PERFTCT so i give 6/10 for trying and hardwork on those scripts!

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Nice Script

That's awesome! where did u get that man?! i couldnt figure a way of making that script.... Dude tell me! lol

I give a 10 for that "script"!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

This good stuff...but

it would be much better playing in a 3rd person....if u could make some part of the game like that...then i'll vote a 20! lol actually i have an upcomming flash game! And i dont want you to get higher ratings than mine! hahaha Just PLayIn'. This is good stuff! Yes i know how it feels making this stuff...... so I give a 10 for effort!

Massive Attack Massive Attack

10,289 MOUSE CLICKS!

Its so easy i dont even have to click to pass a level. I have so many archers and nuke that all i need to do is wait...reload...NUKE...relaod....NUKE and more NUKE! Nuke is too cheap. It was fun but then when I gott over 30th LEVEL and the game has not ENDED yeT!? Damm it become boring and LONG!

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Decent but NOT so Original.

I could tell that the game background is not made from Flash. Man i could tell by zooming in...the pic is pixelized! :P Just wondering what sofware did you use to make it? I played a similar PC game("Flash Back" or somthing like that) back in the 90s, and it's almost the same setup as yours but much more complicated. Anyways, i think its a decent Game and it deserves a 7 for effort!